Friday, March 6, 2015

Why the Title?

With the exception of four years in France and two in Arizona (both when I was a child), I have always lived in the American South. On January 30th, 2015, I moved to Ringwood, New Jersey. This blog chronicles my adventures and feelings about my relocation to the Northeast.

Grits are a staple in the South and always played a role in my breakfasts. Every restaurant serves them. They're difficult to find in restaurants and diners the northeast, and even more difficult to find in a form that's possible to eat. And so I have named this blog No Grits for You!

If you ever saw the Soup Nazi episode of Seinfeld you'll know where the title came from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A New Jersey Expert

So, the guy on the right is an expert. And by expert, I mean an expert on everything in a Jersey accent.  Don't believe me? Just ask...